Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tour of Mill Street Studio

Cutting table and some of the fabric storage for the summer purses I'm building for you.

I work in the studio everyday.  Besides purses I make
handmade polymer beaded zipper pulls and buttons.

I make beautiful pillow cases too




I restored two vintage library card credenzas, and Jon my husband made built in storage.
In the north and west end of the studio there are 120 drawers of these incredibly wonderful storage drawers.




Each month, I design/build 2-3 dozen purses, totes, and soft luggage.
This photo shows some examples for the summer collection  I'll be selling Sat. June 21 at Waupaca Wisconsin Strawberry Fest.  Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. I spoke with during the house tour in October. I am interested in bringing a group of ladies to do a purse workshop with you. I would like to setup a date for sometime in january or february. Please email me at your convenience. Sue

    ReplyDelete