Saturday, January 26, 2013

 
Fun Zippered Little Girls Purses - $15 each
includes name embroidery
 
I free motion quilted the black microsuede and the cotton print kitty fabric to foundation fabric of polar fleece. The quilted fabrics add shape and durability.

The black microsuede makes the purse super-soft to the touch.
The lining is the same kitty cotton print.
 
 
  
Before construction, I machine embroidered the little girls' names to the black microsuede.

 I made straps a little longer and knotted them at the top.
 
As the little girls get older and taller,
they can get some extended use out of the purse by un-doing the knot.

Zippers add function, and are fun for even the littlest of gals to operate.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just found a note from you in my Craftsy.com projects which I believe was written last December! Sorry I missed it and thank you for a link to your blog focusing on the Victorian home renovation. It is amazing as are your many, many talents! I will enjoy reading it and getting to know you through your work. Hope your new year is off to a grand start!

    ReplyDelete